It’s right here!
The 2020 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report has each excellent news and unhealthy information to share, compiled from the solutions of 625 nonprofit communications professionals who took our annual survey in November 2019.
It’s free to obtain. I’m additionally presenting a free webinar on Thursday, January 30 on the Trends Report outcomes. Throughout the webinar, I may also share among the particulars that didn’t make it into the primary report.
Right here’s what you’d discover within the Trends Report . . .
The Dangerous Information
- Nonprofits aren’t adopting greatest practices for e-mail engagement, which might quickly end in main failures of their potential to make use of e-mail efficiently. I’ll weblog about this extra intimately tomorrow and we’re internet hosting a coaching collection in February on E-mail Advertising Trends for Nonprofits the place you’ll be able to learn to keep away from among the dire predictions within the report.
- Whereas nonetheless investing vital quantities of time on social media, nonprofits aren’t broadly adopting among the approaches that create probably the most engagement.
- Whereas the communications workload continues to develop, the common measurement of a nonprofit communications group has not grown to maintain tempo.
The Good Information
- For the primary time, we’ve got information on the precedence targets for nonprofit communications groups to spherical out our earlier analysis on the commonest objectives, methods, and techniques. We’re internet hosting our Communications Planning That Works webinars subsequent week and we’ll incorporate and share intimately all of this new information.
- Nonprofits are shifting their communications groups to simpler constructions like Built-in and Centralized Groups and away from much less efficient fashions like Inside Businesses and CEO-led Groups. And we proceed to study extra about what makes groups efficient.
- Communications workers principally really feel valued and revered of their organizations. The extra senior you might be and the extra management you’ve got over your workload, the extra doubtless you might be to really feel that approach.
Nonprofit communicators additionally shared with us:
- Which initiatives they like most and least.
- What they suppose they may do to enhance their very own productiveness or effectiveness, and what colleagues might do to assist them.
- Which skilled expertise they want to develop in 2020.
We’ll be running a blog and coaching on most of this all through 2020, however don’t wait: Get your copy of the 2020 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report now.