I’m so excited that Wiley & Sons has lastly agreed to do a revised version of my first e book, The Nonprofit Advertising and marketing Information! It’s 11 years outdated and positively prepared for a refresh!
I’d love to incorporate as lots of our nonprofit mates as attainable within the new e book. That is the one which’s used at many schools and universities, so right here’s your likelihood to assist affect a new technology of nonprofit communications execs!
Please share a story with me by subsequent Friday, July 17!
Right here’s what I want . . .
I’m most interested by tales that . . .
- clarify the strategy you took to a communications problem, or
- the way you realized one thing essential by testing or trial and error or sheer luck, or
- the way you made a determination between a number of choices and the way it turned out.
By way of subjects, I’m particularly in want of tales that illustrate . . .
- Why focusing on particular audiences is nice (reasonably than the “common public”)
- The worth of listening to and understanding your communities
- The distinction between messaging that educates and messaging that motivates motion
- resolve which communications channels to make use of for an viewers or message
- The worth of utilizing a specific communications channel in a sure approach
- The advantages of utilizing an editorial calendar or planning usually
- get others in your nonprofit to worth skilled communications/advertising
However I’ll take any story that you simply assume is related to somebody new to nonprofit advertising, communications, and fundraising, as a result of I would have the ability to discover a place for it.
Share your tales with me right here, and thanks!